Swedish massage is great for reducing stress, improving circulation, improving range of motion of your joints, and helping you actually feel better in your own skin. Swedish massage can range from light pressure to a heavier pressure depending on your comfort level. It’s more than just a “feel good” massage it is very therapeutic.
The most outstanding health benefits of the Swedish massage are in:
- Relaxing of tired, tense or overused muscles
- Improving blood circulation without overburdening the heart
- Increasing flexibility and widening the range of motion by stretching the body’s soft tissues: muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin, joints and connective tissues
- Stimulating the nervous system while simultaneously relaxing the nerve endings
- Decreasing the recovery time of strained muscles by cleansing the tissues of lactic acid and uric acid as well as all other toxins and metabolic wastes